Fatma Soysuren was educated at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of the Aegean, specializing in diseases of the ear, larynx and head and neck surgery.
2007 – 2012 Specialization in Plastic Surgery at Aegean University, Turkey
2000 – 2006 Specialization in ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) at Aegean University, Turkey
She worked as a specialist in the departments of otorhinolaryngology, aesthetic surgery of the nose and face in various hospitals. Now the doctor shares his experience and knowledge with patients at the clinic in Izmir.
2006 – 2007 Compulsory ambulance service
2012 – 2013 Khorasan State Hospital
2013 – 2019 Medifema
2019 – current time. Ozel Saglik Hospital (Hermes Clinics)
Fatma Soysuren follows congresses and seminars.
Courses and seminars attended:
– Latest developments in rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery, 2008
– Endoscopic sinus surgery on a corpse, 2010
– Annual conference of the 33rd year of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery,
– 10th Highlights of Functional and Aesthetic Rhinoplasty, Intercontinental Rhinoplasty, 2018
– Facaminima, Minimally Invasive Facial Treatments, Faceistanbul 2019, Rejuvenation Focus
– European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Webinars and annual virtual conference, 2020
– Theorinoplasty in cadaver courses, 2021
– International Workshop Thread Lift (Mintlift)